Dika's Inspiration + [inspiration]

Where is my mind
  • Fashion Inspiration
  • Love
  • by Barbie
  • I cut my jeans super short so they are super cheeky
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • I heart my bed all day ever day.
  • by Barbie
  • Roses are beautiful but they don't smell pretty.
  • by Barbie
  • Why is Miley Cyrus in almost every fashion blog I've seen?!
  • by Barbie
  • I'm starting to make bikinis, there are hard then they look especially when it comes down to making them.
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • Pimp your collars!!!
  • by Barbie
  • Leather/pleather pants are in again.
  • by Barbie
  • I wish the sky would look like this it would be amazing!
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • I started surfing again I'm so rusty its ridiculous.
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • Coldplay always has the best lyrics
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • The nails are gross but the rings and tattoo are cool! I'm never without jewellery...I would feel naked
  • by Barbie
  • hahahaaha...I love this
  • by Barbie
  • by Barbie
  • I love bonfires I prefer them then going out partying.

VIA «Where is my mind | Barbie's Inspirations»